Flu Vaccine Program
Complete marketing package for Affiliated Physicians Flu Vaccine program participants.
Sending emails is a great way to kick-off the promotion of your onsite flu vaccination program and announce the details to employees. This series of emails is part of an educational campaign designed to support your company-wide initiative.
Note: There are guidelines in each template for you to fill in the details of the date, time and location, as well as an onsite program contact name, email and phone number.
Another effective way to promote your on-site Flu Program is by publishing content on your company’s local intranet. In conjunction with email message and event posters, web articles reinforce your promotion of the event and help encourage maximum employee participation. We suggest that you post and share web articles in conjunction with email promotions, at least 3-4 weeks before the first event date.
Please keep in mind that some components of the articles only apply for those companies utilizing online registration. These components are bracketed and labeled as such.
The importance of flu vaccinations
With Covid-19 still a concern, flu vaccines are as critical as ever to maintain optimal health. Additionally, it's becoming increasingly apparent that when compared to doctors' offices, urgent care, and pharmacies, corporate offices may be the safest place to receive these critical vaccinations.
According to the Centers for Disease Control:
- Flu vaccination can keep you from getting sick with flu.
- Flu vaccination has been shown in several studies to reduce the severity of illness in people who get vaccinated but still get sick.
- Flu vaccination can reduce the risk of flu-associated hospitalization.
- Flu vaccination is an important preventive tool for people with certain chronic health conditions.
- Flu vaccination during pregnancy helps protect pregnant people from flu during and after pregnancy and helps protect their infants from flu in their first few months of life.