Effective as of August 1, 2023
Personal Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us. Personal information you may provide to the App includes:
- Contact Data, such as your name, email address, mailing address and phone number.
- Demographic Information, such as your city, state, country of residence and postal code.
- Communications that we exchange with you in the course of scheduling or facilitating shifts, shipping supplies, or tracking event type (e.g., flu or wellness) and vaccine type.
- Questionnaire Data, such as whether the event started or ended on time, and whether there are any incidents to report.
Automatic data collection. We may automatically log information about you or your mobile device, and your interaction over time with the App and our communications. This information helps us understand how users interact with the App and enables us to enhance its functionality. It includes:
- Device data, such as your mobile device’s operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size, CPU usage, device type (e.g., phone, tablet), IP address, browser type, unique identifiers, language settings, mobile device carrier, radio/network information (e.g., Wi-Fi, LTE, 3G).
- Coarse location information to validate the data you enter, including general location information such as city, state, zip code or geographic area, and latitude and longitude…
- Online activity data, such as how long you spent on the App and other usage statistics.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes or as otherwise described at the time of collection:
Service delivery. We may use your personal information and patient PHI to provide the services offered by us generally or specifically through the App, including but not limited to managing health-related data, generating reports, and facilitating communication between users and healthcare providers.
Analytical purposes. Non-personal information will be used for analytical purposes, such as improving the App’s performance, fixing bugs, and understanding user preferences.
Compliance and protection. We may use your personal information to:
- comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities;
- protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements or our internal policies; and
- prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
With your consent. In some cases, we may specifically ask for your consent to collect, use or share your personal information for other reasons.
How We Will NOT Use Your Personal Information
Without consent. We will not use or disclose patient PHI for any purpose not explicitly stated in our Notice of Privacy Practices, except as required or permitted by law after obtaining required consents.
We only collect the personal information we need in order to provide you with our services. We do not collect more information than we need. The personal information that we ask you to provide us, or give you the option to provide us, is intended to help us provide you with the App’s services.
We do not retain personal information for longer than is necessary. We understand the importance of minimizing the personal information that we may maintain. We will only retain your data for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including providing our services.
How We Share Your Personal Information
Authorities and others. Law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties, as we believe in good faith to be necessary or appropriate for the compliance and protection purposes described above.
Professional advisors. We may share your personal information with professional advisors, such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
Business transferees. We may share your personal information, where necessary, with acquirers and other relevant participants in business transactions (or negotiations of or due diligence for such transactions) involving a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization, sale or other disposition of all or any portion of the business or assets of, or equity interests in, Affiliated Physicians (including, in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Access and Correction. You have the right to access and correct your personal information. If you need assistance with this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We follow generally accepted standards, practices, and procedures to protect the personal information we collect, both during transmission and once it is received. We maintain appropriate technical, administrative and physical safeguards to help protect the security of your personal information against unauthorized access, destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or misuse.
However, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information, beyond the protections we employ to the greatest extent of our ability.