COVID-19 Bivalent Booster Vaccine Program
Complete marketing package for Affiliated Physicians COVID-19 Bivalent Booster Vaccine program participants.
Sending emails is a great way to kick-off the promotion of your onsite COVID-19 vaccination program and announce the details to employees. Please note the following:
- There are placeholders in each template for you to fill in the date, time, location, and onsite program contact name, email and phone number.
To send an email from Outlook:
- Copy the entire Word document.
- Open a new Outlook message.
- Right-click on your mouse and under Paste Options select Keep Source Formatting (K).
- Update the placeholders and you are ready to send.
The importance of COVID-19 bivalent booster vaccinations
COVID-19 Bivalent Booster Vaccines are SUPER IMPORTANT because they protect against both the original virus and the Omicron variant BA.4 and BA.5. Although Omicron symptoms are similar to those of previous variants, it spreads more easily than earlier variants, including the Delta variant.
People are protected best from COVID-19 when they stay up to date with the recommended vaccinations, including recommended boosters. It's becoming increasingly more apparent that when compared to doctors' offices, urgent care, and pharmacies--corporate offices may be the safest place to receive these critical vaccinations.
Our on-site COVID-19 vaccination programs adhere to all appropriate COVID-19 safety measures, including:
- All nurses will be fully equipped with PPE equipment
- Clinicians will ensure proper social distancing measures
- Proper space disinfecting and cleanup
- Full support of Affiliated Physician’s staff MDs for any COVID-19 questions that may arise
- All of our registered nurses and clinicians are highly trained and extremely knowledgeable on strict COVID-19 infection control protocols.