Affiliated Physicians is in search of highly professional Site Managers to manage our COVID-19 vaccinations and testing programs in NYC and surrounding boroughs. Full PPE will be provided and is required to be worn at all programs as a precaution. You must be willing to travel. Hours are flexible M-F, some weekends.
Currently screening applicants for IMMEDIATE HIRE.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned by management.
• Conception and preparation of necessary tech to ensure program runs smoothly.
• Direct and manage program from beginning to end.
• Manage clinical and admin team working the site.
• Review the work plans created across his/her area of responsibility to validate schedule, dependencies, and resource utilization.
• Set and continually manage program expectations with team members.
• Ensure good patient flow.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the team.
• Set clear expectations to ensure that all team members are aligned.
Prime candidates will meet the following requirements:
• Excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels of an organization.
• Experience managing multiple teams.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Great computer skills.
• Experience with Outlook, Excel.
• Manage all supplies on site.
• Able to lift 25 pounds or more.
• Able to stand for 4-8 hours at a time
• Able to handle and/or transport supplies if necessary
• Ability to go with the flow.
Affiliated Physicians is recognized as a leading provider in the field of corporate medicine. Offering a range of services from on-site immunization and wellness programs to complete executive physical exams, Affiliated Physicians prides itself on providing personalized and flexible solutions to meet its clients’ needs.
On-Site Vaccinations, On-Site Health Screenings, Executive Physical Examinations, Drug Screening, Travel Immunizations, Occupational Health, Pandemic Planning Programs
No Phone Calls Please.
Affiliated Physicians is an equal opportunity employer