Seasonal In-Office Nurse – Midtown New York, NY – Starting in September
Affiliated Physicians is in search of highly professional Registered Nurse (RN) to assist with administrative tasks as well as provide on call assistance to our NYC programs.
The on call in office nurse has a primary role to cover NYC program emergencies as well as to provide administrative assistance daily. This position would require you to be in the office daily Monday – Friday from 6 AM – 2 PM. This is a seasonal full time position starting in September until beginning of November.
In addition to the above, there are tasks that this nurse can carry out to help our team and ensure smoother program operations:
- Check data in WIW – i.e. add cell phone numbers of nurses from our Access Database to WIW.
- Quality Control nurse schedules in Access versus WIW (print off reports or compare on screen)
- Check open shifts to make sure all are in WIW
- Check for “overlapping” shifts. Look closely at shifts with less than an hour between them, especially when in different boroughs.
- Check in on New Nurses. Contact nurses pre and post their first events to make sure all questions are answered and afterwards to see how the events went. Offer to put them on earlier programs to partner with experienced nurses.
- Look for Staffing Notes.
- Nurse should have excellent clinical and customer service skills, current state license, BLS card certification and be able to pass a background check. License verification will be processed, so applicants should have no history of disciplinary action against their licenses.
Experience working with large corporations, performing flu shots, health screenings (Cardiochek / Cholestech / LDX) or health coaching is a plus.
Prime candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Licensed RN or BSN
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Previous experience with corporate programs is a plus
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Able to lift 25 pounds or more
- Able to stand for 4-8 hours at a time if necessary
- Computer / email access
- Able to handle and / or transport vaccine and supplies if necessary
Affiliated Physicians is recognized as a leading provider in the field of corporate medicine. Offering a range of services from on-site flu immunization and wellness programs to complete executive physical exams, Affiliated Physicians prides itself on providing personalized and flexible solutions to meet its clients’ needs.
- On-Site Seasonal Flu Vaccinations
- On-Site Health Screenings
- Skin Educational Health Screenings
- A1C Testing
- Occupational Health etc.
No Phone Calls Please.
Affiliated Physicians is an equal opportunity employer.