Full time seasonal work (July 1-Nov 8) in Pelham, NY
The Account Management Support position will back up and offer administrative support to the account management team as needed. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction. This is a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment.
The job includes, but is not limited to: inputting event information, updating SalesForce and Access databases, sending follow-up emails or making follow-up phone calls, general office duties.
We will count on you to:
- Contribute to our team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Keep records of customer interactions
- Process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies; go the extra mile to serve internal and external customers; reach out to customers and verify account information.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Great follow-up
- An enthusiasm for team work and for providing great customer service
- A can-do attitude
- A willingness to learn
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work under pressure be adaptable to changing priorities.
- Microsoft Office
- Especially Word and Outlook.
- Familiarity with databases
- PowerPoint and Excel